|Name||Tamworth Country Music Festival|
|Venue||Toyota Fanzone Stage|
|Starts||Friday, 18 January 2019 @ 5:00pm|
|Finishes||Friday, 18 January 2019 @ 5:30pm|
Bradley Hall is from the Pilbara region in Western Australia. Bradley first picked up a guitar as a 15-year-old to pass the time living in remote communities and working on mine sites and instantly fell in love with storytelling through song.
Bradley is known for entertaining audiences with a mix of classic country, rock and blues cover songs as well as bringing powerfully honest stories through his own original songs to the stage. Heavily influenced by country music legends – Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Randy Travis and Slim Dusty – Bradley has spent the last two decades performing and touring to craft a unique country music sound.
Bradley has independently released two albums – “Finally” in 2010 and “No Easy Road” in 2015. Then in 2018 he established his own music label: Bradley Hall Music Pty Ltd and now performs as the Bradley Hall Band. He has just released his third and most soul-bearing album – “Back to Country” – which includes a collaboration with three-time Golden Guitar Winner, Amber Lawrence.
Bradley has performed at many events, mine sites and pubs through-out Western Australia, including:
• Supporting Troy Cassar-Daley at the Nindji Nindji Concert in Hedland;
• Supporting Lee Kernaghan at the Marble Bar Muster Party;
• Performing at the Perth Survival Concert;
• Opening act for The North West Festival;
• The Karijini Experience;
• The Fly by Night Indigenous Music Night;
• The Marble Bar Races
• Port Hedland Yacht Club
• Stomp the Crack Drought Relief Concert
• Supporting Act for Hoodoo Gurus, as well as;
• Touring in Western Australia and now Queensland